This widget displays speed in MPH or KM/H. It also visually display different colors around the pit road speed limit. Yellow as you approach the limit, Green at the limit, Red above the limit. In addition, there is a series of lights that indicate where you are between these states.
- APPROACHINGLIMIT - you are approaching the pit road speed limit
- LIMIT - You are near the pit road speed limit
- OVERLIMIT - You are over the pit road speed limit
- WAYOVERLIMIT - You are way over the pit road speed limit
- SHIFT - indicates it is time to shift to the next gear
- CRITICAL - indicates it has red-lined
|Set to true or false for displaying the digital value. Defaults to true. Can be overridden from the URL with "SHOWDIGITALVALUE=false".
|The value to round the digital display to. Defaults to 1. Can be overridden from the URL with "SPEEDROUNDTO=10".
|The interval, in milliseconds, that this widget will update from the server. Default is 16.